Wednesday, December 28

Happyness - Bleh!

Today has not really been a very cheerful day.
I feel like there's a part of me that wants to leave. Like there is something that wants to be invisible. I certainly don't want that to happen.

It feels like being too happy. The problem about being too happy is that you know you might end up in tears sometime. The heart broken, slashed, torn across the middle and left to bleed away in the darkness. We all want to be happy. We don't want to cry. No feeling lost or forlorn. But is that even possible? Ever?

I don't like these "Hormone" thingies. They don't let me be happy too long -__-"
Ohh!
Ever felt like you were used? By the people you thought loved you a lot???
If you haven't, trust me, its not a nice place to be. There's a point in people's lives when they saturate into not being afraid to lose you. And they are pretty damn sure that you officially have no life without them. In my case, I'm not too sure that's entirely true. And I am kinda sick of the fact that I have to end be being treated like somebody who is hanging around them to do me a favor. I cannot fathom why I have to be the victim and the torch-bearer to people who lack basic human courtesy.

Am I really such a resoundingly cheap person? O_O
Do I send vibes out that say that I'm only an "attention-whore" and all I do is "whine day in and day out" so much so that, everything I say, everything I feel is sidelined and ignored?.

True, maybe I am a little conceited. But then, aren't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment