Friday, December 23

Quote much?

"There comes a time in your life, when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you focus solely on the good, After all, life is too short to be anything but happy"

I am one of those hopeless people who Google up quotes to make them feel better. Many people might be spiteful about it but that's okay. And through the entirety of this post, I've just realized I type and backspace a lot more than I should. 

Some quotes are weird, some are perverted and some are blatantly true. Like the time I Google-ed something on the economy, I got something related to severe vulgarity =|
On so many levels, Google is so much like a person, sometimes daft, sometimes too cheeky and sometimes plain comforting. Relationship problems? - Google. Personal problems? - Google. Too happy about something? - Google. Too sad about something? - Google.

As tech-savvy as I'd like to be. I just wish, there was one person out there who wouldn't mind being my Google. And its hilarious how I've tried so hard to be there for somebody. I've tried so hard at pleasing people all of my 19.5 years of life. I've tried incessantly to be the "nice girl". Why is that tag acquired by the people who are rated the "prettiest"? The half who read this are judging me right now "OH! this person must be ugly then! xD" and the other half are probably on their way to close the tab. But then again, isn't that all that we've been doing all our lives? Aren't we all trying to please somebody else because we're too afraid to be that person who we've isolated and not talked to because we choose to be judgmental about them before we even know them??

I'll be honest. As much as I'm done pleasing people, I'm not ready to be subjected to immense and pointless hate. I'm not ready to be the reject. I just want to fit in...too much to ask I suppose.

Google tells me "Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?"
If I was meant to stand out, I would have known that already, wouldnt I?...

No comments:

Post a Comment