Sunday, February 12

Endless Adventure

Law School.
That sounded serious didn't it?
The fact is, it is not as serious as it is supposed to be. It's enraged with a myriad mix of student politics, dumb blonde's, vain group-ism and most importantly, it is tainted with treachery. I'm making this sound too bad aren't I?.

Well, see, in a country whose population is the second largest in the world, the techniques of evaluation for a test are - pardon my language - SHITTY. Sometimes I feel like I'm back in school. You know, the typical groups, with the jocks, the nerds and the cool people at different tables. Unlike that, people in a law school stick to a group because they get stuff from the other people in that group. And by virtue of being overtly-enthusiastic about law - NONE of them will ever shut up. Sometimes I even feel like buying loads of duct-tape to seal their highly expanded gobs.

I feel like I'm in a highly taunted work-place where people suck-up to their bosses and five minutes later, when they're out of ear-shot, they make fun of them and/or chide them incessantly. Either I've grown up too fast or these people around me belong to kindergarten. Either way, there is a serious lag in communication and maturity level here.

Talking about maturity level, I don't understand why these people think they're too cool because they post pictures of themselves on Facebook  every time they meet up someplace. Honestly. We get it, you guys are "friends" *cough cough* and you want to project an image to your other people on your Facebook that where you study is severely cool. Having said that, they've failed on several levels on the same.

With nearly four research papers due right now. My teachers fail at teaching too. With a few exceptions of course. I recently had a question about my answer sheets and why she'd refused to give me anything more than a 2 over a 6 and she said "your answer didn't appeal to me". What am I doing in the exam hall? Am I trying to make my answers look "sexy" enough for her to evaluate?. See, that's the problem with the so titled educators in this country, they're trying to play hard to get when they don't realize that nobody is after them. This stupid rat-race for excellence has not only claimed lives of people, it's also driving me insane. So if I am arrested next for stabbing a certain *cough* Economics *cough* teacher for being an absolute git, I think I've done my part for the future of this world.

Nuff said,
Peace. (Almost).

No comments:

Post a Comment