Thursday, May 26

Transition

Its odd how less than 24 hours of travelling can make me snuggle under a thick blanket at 2:30pm in the afternoon. Bangalore is pretty nice that way. Grannys place is intensely cold and I cant help but do two things most prominently - Eat and Sleep. I know pretty damn well that if I go on this way for the next few weeks, all the pounds I shed are going to find their way back to me. The rain isnt making things better anyway.

Thats a picture from the papers this morning. Apart from making me sleepy, its also making the construction upstairs a hassle. As it is, to get inside the house it feels like I'm walking into some den O_O.

Oh well, I guess I cant really complain. I was told I'm "whiny" by a certain somebody which is stupid because we're all the incredibly-constantly-whiny lot. Not really different from each other.

The biggest problem about moving to where granny lives - Relatives. Honestly, I havent really been the kind of a person who has enjoyed being in the presence of tonnes of relatives. Probably because not one single relative has ever been nice to me or to the rest of my predecessors. Besides, its always a hassle with these people. Honestly, nagging, complaining, some old family-hate shit happening all the time. Me and my brother fight all the time, not like I want to kill him or anything @_@

Apart from all the mangoes I'm ingesting and the massive amounts of praying, I'm feeling pretty stoned =/.


No comments:

Post a Comment