Wednesday, May 18

Chugging along!

Yes, a deletion was on.
Yes, I left...
But the most amazing thing is, I've come back.

Sitting in probably the planets most hottest place, which is, without doubt infested with diseases of every kind, bugs and bitches, I cant really say life has been good.
I'm done listening to shit about how I should be the one doing all the adjusting.
I'm also done telling people that they suck. Apparently, I thought people could be sane. Like that ever happens.

Truth is, everybody has problems right?, maybe people should stop advising others with their problems when we are down. Yeah, when I'm worried about my exams, all I need to know is how you nearly flunked the last time (NOT). Its also true that we cant learn from other peoples experiences. Life is going to kick our rears in ways one or another.

The reason why I came back, is because being here, all by myself in a place lacking civilization, I was beginning to forget who I am. I dont want to get used to that and neither do I want to overdo myself and be a dramaqueen (which I am in any case! :P). All of us need reality I guess, and I'm searching for mine, in an insane world with confunded people much like myself. Through this self discovery, say hello to "Release Therapy".

Peace be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment